Kingdom Come DTS
January 20, 2020 - January 1, 2030
- What does it look like to be a Christian, or an “anointed one?”
- What does the Bible and history have to say about what was always expected to be “normal” Christianity?
- Are some things we’ve come to believe were reserved for the extraordinary actually intended to be ordinary?
- After Jesus first proclaimed and demonstrated the Gospel of the Kingdom, He sat down to teach His followers. What followed was one of the most revolutionary teachings ever recorded. In it, Jesus boldly declared the ushering in of a new age, and the terms of a new covenant.
- What did it mean in its original context?
- What does it reveal about the Father’s heart?
- What does it mean for us today?
- The night before Jesus was crucified is deeply significant for any follow of Christ to reflect on. Matthew 26, Mark 14, Luke 22, John 6
- How was Jesus able to consistently submit to His Father’s will?
- What can we learn from the model Jesus presented us with His life and death?
- Moses was a man who “spoke face to face with God, as a man speaks to his friend.” (Exodus 33) David knew that the face of the Lord was the “One Thing” His heart was to seek. Today, we are under a far more glorious covenant.
- How was Jesus able to live completely dependent upon the Father for His every decision, word, and move?
- This week we learn keys to living out “on earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6) from the resurrection and ascension of Jesus.
- Jesus was baptized in water, and the Holy Spirit descended on Him in bodily form as a dove. John the Baptist, however, prophesied that Jesus would baptize us with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3)
- This week we explore what that means for us today?
- Jesus promised that those who believe in Him would do “greater works” (John 14) than He ever did. He is looking for a generation who will dare to live this out in everyday life.
- There is no contest as to who the High King of Heaven is. God alone sits on the throne and will forever be worthy of our worship. Regardless of our circumstances, He is the one King on the throne of Heaven. Faith, preaching, and prophecy will one day cease: worship never will.
- This week we look at John 4 and “true worshipers”
- The Church has gone through a significant journey from the time of the first apostles until today. Was revival ever the intention of the heart of God? Was it ever God’s plan that His church would need to be revived? What do the revivals and reformations of Christian history tell us about God’s heart for His people?
- There are many world views alive and well in the church globally. This week we look at the worldview based on the standard set in the Bible? Do we understand the events around us through Biblical lenses, modern/western lenses, or maybe even through traditional lenses?
- What does the Bible have to say about sacred versus secular?
- The life of a believer is more than just going to church, reading the Bible and praying.
- How do we go through life abiding in Jesus when disappointments, difficulties, offences and fear encroach on all sides?
- We will study how to overcome these and other barriers, ensuring our hearts stay pure before Him.
- Jesus Christ is the centre. All of history hinged on His appearing, and so should our lives.
- Should we make a transition from Old to New Covenant living?
- What does it mean to have the mind of Christ?
- How do we live on earth as the body, with Jesus, the head, in heaven?
- What does it mean that we live in the kingdom, yet we are still waiting for His kingdom to come?
“Being a Kingdom Come student was an awesome experience. We learned a lot about the kingdom of heaven and how to live it out in our daily lives.”
“I’ve learn what the Kingdom means for us, how can we bring the Kingdom here and just share it with others… That makes me super excited! The key is to listen to God’s voice, seek His face and His presence! Everything else will be added as he promised is Matthew 6:33!”
“Since being here at Marine Reach, my hunger for God has continued to grow more and more. In the Kingdom Come stream, our heart is to see the world changed by the message of His love and the demonstration of His power. It’s such a privilege to be apart of a group of people so on fire for Jesus!”
“In the Kingdom Come stream, we really focused on what the kingdom of God is and how to live that out on earth. The most impactful aspect of this was walking out a miraculous lifestyle and being in an intimate relationship with God, where you can expect miracles to happen.”
24 October 2022
16 October 2023
Lectures $3495 NZD
Outreach $3495 NZD
Lecture phase: Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, School Outings, Stream Activities
Outreach phase: Flights, Transport, Accommodation, Meals, Visas
Please check with us before booking air tickets.
Scholarships Available. Enquire Now!