January 20 @ 8:00 am - July 20 @ 5:00 pm
- Exploring what it means to worship in spirit and truth.
- Worship empowers a new way of living life
- What does the Bible say about worship?
- The expressions of worship
- Understanding heart postures that delight the Lord
- How to worship God with a pure heart
- The importance of our heart before the Lord
- Various types of writing
- Composing & arranging music
- A tool to deepen personal intimacy with the Lord
- Searching for the Character & Nature of God through the scriptures
- Standing in Awe & Reverence of Him
- Our response to the fullness of Jesus Christ
- Creating a set list
- Practical ways to plan and set up a worship session
- How to approach leading others – in the right heart posture
- The power of the secret place
- Walking with the Lord
- Cultivating a sensitive relationship with Jesus
- Spontaneous singing
- Exploring what scriptures say about this
- What are some useful tools to get started?
- Why it is important to approach the Lord in humility
- What humility looks like during and out of worship
- Studying the example Jesus set for us through humility
- What is David’s Tabernacle?
- What does David’s Tabernacle have to do with worship?
- Study the Biblical basis for praise, worship and God’s presence
- Encountering God in His fullness
- Understanding the power of His presence
- Exploring what the Bible says about His presence
“I have just finished my Worship DTS at Marine Reach NZ.
When I signed up for the worship DTS I thought it was just about praising God. It’s about the role we play as worship leaders, it about how you lead the worship session, when to pray, and when and how you end. I recommend the Worship DTS to everyone who is inspired by the worship at your home church.”
Adam Pelletier, 36, BC. Canada
“In the worshipstream I learned why we worship God, because he loved us first and because he’s worthy to be praised!
Also I learned that If you lead worship you have to be filled first in order to lead others into worship because you lead others in the intimacy that you have for yourself.”
Jaspar Wandtke, 20, Germany
“Doing a DTS and being part of the worship stream was absolutely life changing for me. God took me from a luke-warm, passive, prideful faith, to an authentic passionate relationship with Him. As he revealed His worthiness to me, I learned to let go of everything in this world and cling to Him; to allow myself to be undone in His presence.”
Lauren Balzer, 18, BC Canada
“God showed me that true worship always comes out of a place of intimacy and revelation of what Jesus has done for me. I realized that this is were I want to be – sitting at His feet and pouring out my love and affection before Him, because He’s so worthy.”
Julianna Suter, 20, Switzerland
“Coming into DTS I already loved and had a heart for worship but over the course of the worship stream I discovered more and more who God was and what HE was and the impact worship has. Finishing DTS my love for God and my heart for worship is bigger than ever before and I found new and deeper intimacy with HIM.”
Andrea Wenger, 24, Switzerland
20 July 2020
19 October 2020
18 January 2021
Lectures $5995 NZD
Outreach $4495 NZD
Lecture phase: Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, School Outings, Stream Activities
Outreach phase: Flights, Transport, Accommodation, Meals, Visas
Please check with us before booking air tickets.
Scholarships Available. Enquire Now!